Oct 18, 2015

Weekly updates from Israel

When I first got to Israel, I hoped to keep family and friends updated about all that was going on through regular blog posts, just like I had in Japan. But after writing about my first month, I never got to writing again! It's too bad, because there's been so much going on and I feel myself changing everyday. So starting this week, I'm going to write weekly highlights, which are going to touch on all the interesting things I do every week. Unlike my previous posts, this is not going to involve a day by day account of what I ate, places I saw et al. It's just going to be some very quick updates and photos. If you want to get notified about these posts, just subscribe to my blog and you'll get an email everytime there's a new post here!

How to subscribe:

No comments: